6/28/11

Tex Saverio for Clara Magazine




photography by luki for lukimages.
All collection by Tex Saverio
magazine : Clara
editorial : Mistress of Midas
fashion stylist : Lilian NG
make up and hair : Tania
model : Gabriela Papinska ( http://www.starsystem.com/warsaw )

click to his blog

I really liked the photos of Luki. I love creativity in the photography world. In addition, I also greatly admire the figure of designer clothes from the photoshoot. His name is Tex Saverio, I was immediately interested the sight in Jakarta Fashion Week 2010. He's gorgeouslike Japanese cartoon characters. Not only handsome, the results of his work was in praise of many people. Even the clothing designs in use by the singer known as the mother monster which is LadyGaga. Reportedly he was touted as the next Alexander McQueen.I really liked the photos of Luki. I love creativity in the photography world. In addition, I also greatly admire the figure of designer clothes from the photoshoot. His name is Tex Saverio, I was immediately interested the sight in Jakarta Fashion Week 2010. He's gorgeouslike Japanese cartoon characters. Not only handsome, the results of his work was in praise of many people. Even the clothing designs in use by the singer known as the mother monster which is LadyGaga. Reportedly he was touted as the next Alexander McQueen. WAWAWAW.....


No comments:

Post a Comment