4/29/11

time to solve problems

When I went yesterday evening medication. I mean come is to see my mother who was undergoing medication. Once upon a time there is a friend of a friend of my mother possessed supernatural beings called ki jaya. I really did not intend to ask him about my boyfriend. I was really surprised but I do not believe with all that. Sorry I can not tell everything here is too secret. I strongly believe in God and myself. Everyone can change and everyone also has advantages and disadvantages. Only god knows it all. I'm sure with the relationship I was with my boyfriend. I really loved and loved him, with what it is. I'll never change his mind. Although he has hurt me several times. I believe it. I and he will solve the problem of it all. May god give the best way.

No comments:

Post a Comment